Current inspiration

April 07, 2014

Happy Monday! I hope you're all having a great start of the week and I also hope you had a nice weekend! I know it's been a while since the last time I did this, but I wanted to share my current inspiration with you. I created another moodboard with a few images that are calling my attention, here it is.


As you can see, it's all about the details in these photos that make them so beautiful. I'm feeling very drawn into natural light, shadows and soft moments. I've changed the color palette just a little bit this time. I'd say it's my Spring moodboard, even if it doesn't look like Spring that much. What do you think? Do you like it? You can see more of what's inspiring me here.

1 comments:

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger