Monday morning

September 01, 2014

My love/hate relationship with Monday mornings started two months ago. Sometimes I loved the idea of waking up early, you know, a fresh start. And sometimes, it was just impossible for me to get out of bed and I just wanted to stay inside all week day long.

To be honest, I don't have a 'morning routine' if that's how you call it. Sometimes I shave, eat a super good breakfast, do some exercise... And sometimes I just don't. It depends on my mood.

And you know what I find the most difficult sometimes? Shaving. There, I said it. It takes such a looonggg time for me to get a perfect shave. Sometimes it's even boring, you know? That's why I almost always skip a day (or two).

But once I found out about Prospector Co. products, I wanted to die. Seriously, they're just too good!! I really encourage you to try them. They're organic, smell great and just look at that package. They're simply to die for. The shave cream smells sooooo so so so good, it's a weird thing to say, but it reminds me a little bit of the sea. And I love that. Their K.C. Atwood aftershave is also great. GREAT! It smells like citrus and it is just so refreshing!

Oh, and the Acacia shaving brush is incredibly soft. You should try it too!

Well, I have to say, these products have completely changed the way I shave now. They leave my skin just right and clean. Just the way I like it. So yeah, I really think you guys should try them!

3 comments:

  1. Your love/ hate relationship with Mondays only started two months ago? Impressive! Haha beautiful arrangement, it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm good for mornings though I've not had a full wet shave in about 5 years. This stuff looks great and the brush looks incredible. Will have to look into this brand further.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete

 

© idle vibes by Victor Stonem All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger